Sat, 11 Mar|
Dhow Cruise, Hike, Climb, Water Sports and CAMPING ON THE BEACH!
Explore the Dibba mountain trails with an amazing sea view. Then take a Dhow, climb and jump from the rocks over the sea (DWS) and enjoy a private and secluded beach camping with a full dinner!
Time & Location
11 Mar, 08:00 GTS – 12 Mar, 09:00 GTS
Dibba, Dibba Al Hisn - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
About the Event
This event is for everyone, families included (min 8 years old). You don't need to have hiking or climbing experience. There are activities for all levels of difficulty, including:
- Hiking on the mountains of Dibba with stunning sea views
- Dhow cruise across the fjords of Musandam, Dibba
- Water sports such as banana rides, snorkeling, kayaking (all gear is provided)
- Deep water solo (climb on the rocks and jump or fall in the dep water under)
At the end of this eventful day, we will head to a secluded private beach and the guides will organize a camping site, with tents, campfire and a full set BBQ menu.
It is also a great opportunity to meet and build relations with other likeminded people and have a chilled outdoor event all together.
The cruise is a typical arabian Dhow serviced along by a small boat that will allow climbers to get to the climbing walls. There will be other fun activities along such as kayaks, banana rides, and snorkelling equipment.
For more pictures of the event, check this link: Dibba Dhow, Hiking, Beach Camping and Water activities (adventurequest.ae)
INCLUDED IN THE FEE
- All activities mentioned above and necessary gear
- Oman Visa (checkpoint permissions),
- Lunch on the dhow and all-day soft drinks, water, coffee, tea, fruits
- BBQ dinner on the beach
- Camping accomodation on the beach
- Breakfast on the Dhow the second day
- 8am meeting at Dibba border to Oman
- 9:00 onboard Dhow cruise and sail in direction Limah
- Stop on a shore and hike for two hours or stay on the dhow and do water sports
- 13:00 stop back on the dhow for lunch
- Afternoon other watersport and climbing activities
- 17:00 set the camping on the private beach, dinner and bonefire
- 8am back on the dhow for breakfast
- 9am back to the port and return to dubai
WHAT TO BRING
- Passport copy provided to the organized max 7 days before the trip (the Dhow organizer has to arrange permits to enter Oman).
- Original passport at the day of the event
- Hiking/Sport Shoes
- Swimming suit
- Small backpack
- Hiking clothes pants, tights, shorts, dryfit t-shirt, small towel
- Wipes, sunscreen lotion and sanitizer
- Hat and sunglass
NICE TO HAVE: Climbing Shoes and liquid chalk.
ACTIVITY DIFFICULTY LEVEL
EASY to MODERATE
Check the Activity Levels of AQ here: Difficulty Levels | Adventure Quest
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Check our events terms and conditions and cancellation policies here
Dhow, Hike, Climb, CampAED 600.00
Dhow, Hike, Climb, Cam - Child
12 years old and belowAED 400.00