Sat, 16 Sept|
Salalah Oman Climb & Hike long Weekend!
Join for a spectacular Salalah, during the Khareef season, in its lush green colors, across waterfalls, rivers and the rest this region has to offer!
Time & Location
16 Sept, 08:00 – 18 Sept, 09:00
Salalah, Dżabal Samhan, Oman
About the Event
Get ready for an exciting rock climbing and hiking weekend in Salalah! Just a two-hour flight from the UAE, Salalah's Khareef season paints its mountains green, creating pleasant weather and stunning waterfalls.
Flights start at just 300 AED from Dubai/Abudhabi.
Our destination is Jebel Samhan, which offers breathtaking views.
This event is tailored for intermediate to advanced climbers, with gear and belaying skills (routes from 5b to 7a).
Day 1: September 16th, Saturday
- Free day for everyone to visit Salalah
- Reach apartment stay in Salalah (Airport Pick up service provided)
Day 2: September 17th, Sunday
- 9:30 am: Begin the scenic drive towards Jebel Samhan.
- 11:00 am: Arrive at the crag location. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the lush green mountains during the Khareef season.
- 11:30 am: Get ready for an exciting day of rock climbing. The routes range from 5b to 7a, catering to experienced climbers who are skilled in belaying and equipped with their climbing gear.
- 5:00 pm: Start your journey back to the hotel
Day 3: September 18th, Monday
- 9:00 am: Drive to the starting point of your hiking adventure.
- 10:00 am: Begin the 3km hike through the captivating landscape to reach a mesmerizing waterfall.
- 11:00 am: Arrive at the waterfall and take a refreshing swim in the natural pool.
- 2:00 pm: Begin the hike back to the starting point.
- 3:00 pm: Drop back to the Airport.
FLIGHTS: any flight arriving within the event timelines is good. If in doubt pls let us know
ACCOM0DATION: Shared room with one other person of the same gender. If you want a private room, reach out to us. The accomodation is: Ajaweed Residence: https://maps.app.goo.gl/ah17jQz446k6Sek4A?g_st=iwb
• Airport Pick up and Drop Off.
• Transportation to and from the crag and hiking point.
• Accommodation in shared 2-bedroom apartments Sep 16 & 17 Nights
• Climbing gear (excluding climbing shoes)
• Guided rock climbing and hiking activities
Whats' NOT included
• Airline tickets.
• Visa fees (if applicable).
ACTIVITY DIFFICULTY LEVEL
Check the Activity Levels of AQ here: Difficulty Levels | Adventure Quest
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Check our events terms and conditions and cancellation policies here